Thursday, July 31, 2014

Amazon's Censorship Bug has zapped again! Running Wolf Books

Seriously!  I don't think any of us can truly understand Amazon's censorship policy.  This is a series... the books follow the same writing style and they banned the last book.  I guess I should mention, this is not the last book featuring Sharell and her twins.  They play major roles in the subsequent 'Ark' series.  Naturally, the reviews for those books are taking a hit, because readers have no idea who this feisty gal is.
These aren't my only books removed from the reseller.  Out of the 37 books they have sold for years, 18 remain.  I know I'm not alone with this frustrating story, but I've been fortunate to find a new outlet for my titles.  ALL my titles!

The owner of Running Wolf Books recognizes the need for a niche for books banned from Amazon, with authors and publishers left frustrated with guidelines that make no sense, and when questioned, remain unanswered.  This is not to say RWB only publishes those banned delicacies.  They have mainstream fiction categories, as well.  The books are formatted for the popular ereaders, priced the same, and the owner is great to work with.  If you're cruising the net, check them out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment