Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Software

On my website, I have the typical 'Links' Page.  It's in flash, so be a bit patient while it loads.  It's well worth the time.



In my 'Software' pages, I list many author writing software programs that are available.  Most of these, I've tried.  I include the link and a short review of my experience with the various programs.  There are 19 different programs that are listed.

On the "Resources' page, I list links to 'alternative' dictionaries, thesauruses and generators.  This is compiled from years of cruising the net for great writer's aids.

The 'Support' page lists forums and some marketing suggestions.

The 'Notable Travels' will be a building page of other author websites and various places I've visited that I found interesting.

Please stop by for some interesting news!  Author Candace Smith - Links

No comments:

Post a Comment